Just yesterday, we brought you a sneak peek of a new Sussex Chicken that we believe will be coming to the English Countryside theme in FarmVille in the near future. That prediction was all but confirmed this morning, as we've seen that the Sussex Chicken has already been given a home inside the Chicken Coop, as it is listed as the very last Chicken in the menu - as the level 18 Chicken, to be exact.
We've seen through this update that the Sussex Chicken will offer you another chance at receiving English Mystery Eggs (check out their contents in our guide), and will apparently add 64 coins to your harvest total when you collect from your Chicken Coop everyday.
There's no exact release date for the Sussex Chicken, but it could be released as early as this evening. We'll make sure to let you know if that's the case.
Check out the rest of our English Countryside coverage right here.
Will you purchase a Sussex Chicken in your English farm or your Home Farm? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- KkCo makes fashion that’s functional, playful and thoughtfully desi…
- If sitting all day is killing your back, try this seat cushion that Am…
- Amazon shoppers are raving about this ultra-cozy $27 throw blanket
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!