This week's official FarmVille podcast saw a complete English Countryside theme taking over. FarmVille Community Manager Lexilicious confirmed that the podcast will return to its normal form on April 8. For this edition, however, we were given a complete overview of the beginning of our adventure to England, making the majority of this more of a recap than a sneak peek.
Some questions were answered in the podcast, however; namely the question of when Sheep Breeding will be coming to Home Farms. Interestingly, the answer wasn't that it "won't be coming," but rather that it will be coming to the game in the future. However, we'll only be able to access sheep breeding (and presumably the entire Sheep Pen itself) after we've "mastered" the English Countryside farm. Of course, the details are slim right now as to what the exactly means. Do we simply need to finish all of the English Countryside goals to be considered a master, or will we actually have to master all trees and crops available on our English farms in order to unlock sheep breeding back home?
We'll make sure to let you know as more details become available surrounding this announcement, so keep checking back. As usual, if you missed the full podcast, you can check it out in its entirety at the top of this post.
Check out the rest of our English Countryside coverage right here.
What do you think mastering the English Countryside farm will entail? Would you rather just pay Farm Cash to unlock sheep breeding on your Home Farm, or do you like a challenge. Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Tasty vegan pies that should be on your dessert menu
- People can’t get over how comfy these $40 sneakers are: ‘It feels like…
- Easy and inexpensive dinner ideas under $25
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!