A series of three new quests are available to complete in FrontierVille, which are triggered on your land by finding either a Black Turtle Egg or a Robin Egg on your land (chop down trees to find one). Once you decide to help one of these poor animals, you'll be asked to complete the Spring has Sprung goal set, getting you in the true mood of Spring, and taking us out of winter for the year.
The first mission is called Search High, and it has three requirements:
Rustle up a Critter Rescue Crew
Chop Trees 20 Times
Harvest 20 Fruit Trees
To be clear, this is a case where you just have to chop trees 20 times. It doesn't mean that you have to completely chop down 20 trees, so if you have some full-grown trees on your land, feel free to clear them entirely to finish the majority of this task with one tree. As for the Critter Crew, you'll need to have five friends join you, which is done via a general wall post you'll put on your news feed. Finishing this first mission gives off quite a bit of experience points at 800 XP and 800 coins.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- TikTokers share delicious vegan holiday recipes
- Food TikToker reveals in food how many calories he eats in a day
- Leesa’s extended Cyber Monday sale is offering up to $600 off mattress…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!