The English Countryside, Zynga's first ever expansion to any of its games much less FarmVille, has been out for a few days now. As many of you likely agree, music in a videogame--even a Facebook game--can make it or break it. As with all of its games, Zynga composed a new theme song that plays on loop as you farm in England. So, we here at the office played a little game recently we call "How Long Until You Mute It." (We've already pitched it to GSN, so don't even try it.) Let's just say the winner lasted about 10 minutes, which is good for a 30-second track that endlessly loops. But we want to know what you think.
Do you like the English Countryside music?online surveys
Have a unique response? Share with us in the comments. Add Comment.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates edge up again this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 3 Ways To Find Cash In Your Home (Easier Than You Think)
- Your Best Refinance Rates for November 2021
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- 5 woman-owned small businesses you should shop today
- 7 small businesses making fine jewelry more accessible
- 5 Black-owned small businesses you should shop and support today
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!