Don't be alarmed by the early update in FarmVille this evening, as Zynga hasn't skimped on new content, releasing two new buildings in the current English Countryside limited edition theme. These two buildings are split, however, as you'll only be able to purchase one of them for your Home Farm, while the other is locked to the English Countryside.
The Antique Cottage can be purchased for 350,000 coins, and can be placed on either your Home Farm or your second farm in England. If you'd like to have the same building on both farms, you will have to purchase two, making this quite the splurge on your virtual bank account. You'll receive 3,500 experience points for purchasing a single building, however, so if you're looking for a quick boost to your level, this might be something to look into.
Meanwhile, the Thatched Cottage is available to place just on your English farm. It can be purchased for 20 Farm Cash, and you'll receive 2,000 experience points for purchasing it. Both of these buildings will be available in the game for the next two weeks, or 14 days.
Check out the rest of our English Countryside coverage right here.
Will you purchase the Antique Shop for your Home Farm, or you second farm? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!