Yes, the Charlie Sheen -- the one who has brought the phrase 'Winning!" into our lexicon and has been boggling everyone's minds with his 'goddesses' and other bizarre behavior -- makes an appearance in Zynga's FrontierVille game on Facebook.
When you finish the new Hungry Dog missions, you get a pop-up screen that shows off your rewards. In the lower left-hand corner is a caricature of Sheen (note the 'Win' shirt and what could be one of his two blonde goddesses standing next to him) congratulating you for your hard work.
All the credit for this gem of a discovery goes to fan site FrontierVille Info. When I finished this mission, I thought the guy in the image looked a little deranged, but did not make the Charlie Sheen connection. So much for putting my pop culture diet to practical use.
Did you spot Charlie Sheen in FrontierVille? Add comment.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- 5 latte art TikToks that will inspire you to get fancy with your co…
- I swear by these affordable leg compression sleeves from Amazon to rel…
- This anytime toaster pastry snack is quick and easy: ‘It’s so good’
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!