While we know (or are pretty well certain) that a Spring Basket collection feature will be coming to FarmVille in the coming days and weeks, we now also have a better understanding of what it will look like, through some unreleased images. The Spring Basket itself is a flower-basket of sorts, that we'll apparently fill with more flowers that we gather from friends.
It looks like there will be four different flowers to collect: a kind of Lilly, Daffodils, Foxglove, and Forget Me Not. This would present Zynga with a fantastic opportunity, to allow users to plant these flowers in their games and then receive a fraction of that they planted as flowers redeemable in the basket for prizes, but we're not sure if Zynga's thought of that yet.
Again, Spring Basket information is really light at this point, but we'll make sure to give you all of the details about this feature and the prizes you'll (presumably) win as soon as we know more.
What items would you like to see given away in a Spring Basket in FarmVille? Let us know in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Dad’s impression of Elmo is spot-on, and his baby is totally here f…
- Mom’s all-natural bath remedy for restless babies is brilliant: ‘How i…
- 6 ways to level up s’mores
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!