Once you build your FarmVille Sheep Pen in your second farm in the English Countryside, you'll likely want to go to work breeding sheep within it (as that has been one of the most heavily publicized features of the entire expansion). To do this, you'll first need to build a Sheep Pen, which is available to purchase from the market for 5,000 coins. Check out our guide to not only building the Sheep Pen from scratch, but also expanding it to its full capacity of 40 Sheep.
Once that's done, you'll be shown a detailed overview of what to expect from the Sheep Breeding process, which you can see at the top of this post. First and foremost, you'll of course need to first have Sheep inside the Sheep Pen so that you can breed them. From there, the process becomes a bit complicated, with some light genetics coming into play, as you'll be able to greatly influence what your Lambs will look like once they are born.
Meet us behind the break for a more detailed look at this new feature.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Mom has brilliant hack for getting rid of pacifiers
- BFFs read off each other’s pregnancy test results and are shocked to d…
- Get your hands on one of these ‘You Are a Pink Starburst’ advent-style…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!