See that big elephant in the middle of the room? He's got the word "Pause" written on his side, and I suppose now is as good of a time as any to address him. While we've all been looking forward to the English Countryside expansion in FarmVille for weeks now, many of us have probably had our excitement dashed by Zynga's choice to implement a "Pause" feature between farms.
For those that are unfamiliar with the addition, or simply haven't made it to the English Countryside yet, the "Pause" feature is as follows: The farm that you are currently playing on; that is, the one you see on your screen and are interacting with (regardless of whether it's your original farm or your second farm), is your active farm, and will progress as normal with crops, trees, animals, and other functions proceeding at their normal rates in time.
Your other farm, meanwhile, will remain paused. Crops won't wither while you're away, but they also won't grow either. In fact, it seems as though nothing happens on your other farm while it's the "Paused" farm. Crop and trees won't grow, animals will not become ready to harvest. Hybrid seeds won't grow in the Greenhouse, your Leprechaun Cottage won't produce Gold - your farm is put at a literal stand still, forcing you to choose between your Home Farm and your English Farm as to which one to actually "play."
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!