Games.com The Blog is having it's own March Madness tournament. Instead of college basketball teams going head to head, we're pitting the top sixteen Facebook games against each other. Over the weekend we ran our first round of the tournament. Games were seeded one through sixteen based on the number of daily active users on March 17th (St. Patrick's Day!) The top seeded games had the most daily players with the lowest seeded games having the least.
The March Madness Facebook Game Showdown is on to round two! In the first round the higher seeded games (the games with more players) easily trounced their lesser seeded opponents, except for one! One of our match ups there was an upset!
The fading Facebook game super star game Pet Society by Playfish, was able to narrowly defeat Zynga's Cafe World. Pet Society one by the narrow margin of 54% to 46% .
The second round match ups are set! And this time it will be brother against brother as many second round match ups involve Zynga games verses Zynga games. I wonder if the developers will be able to chose between their babies.
The first match up is a biggie. Number one contender CityVille verses old time favorite Mafia Wars. This one should be very close.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Make Money Moves With These Cards in 2021