While many FrontierVille players (myself included) still don't have access to the Doghouse goals that were released this evening, most everyone should already have access to the accompanying collection, called simple the "Doghouse Collection."
While the details surrounding the construction / purchase of the Doghouse are still slim (as we said, this feature is one a slow rollout), it is presumed that you'll receive these Doghouse Collection items from collecting the daily bonus from the structure, or during its building process. Here are the five items you'll need in all:
While you might think this would be the perfect kind of collection to reward some sort of dog-themed exclusive decorative item, the prize here is instead rather odd - a Free Goose Ready Boost and 25 XP. Whether or not you'll go through the trouble of turning in this collection then, as opposed to saving these items should they ever be needed elsewhere, will of course be up to you.
Check out the rest of our FrontierVille Cheats & Tips right here.
Let us know what you think of this new collection in the comments. Do you have the Doghouse feature on your farm yet? What do you think of your dog? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Woman reveals life hack for pouring perfect ‘bubble-free’ glass of …
- Stock up on warm sweaters for the season while they’re up to 30% off a…
- Create ‘fireworks in a jar’ with this fun homemade experiment for kids
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!