Three new trees are going to be launching in FarmVille in the near future, if this set of unreleased images is anything to go by. While we know that a Pink Dogwood Tree will be launching in the game, we now also know that a regular Dogwood Tree will be releasing as well - that being a tree that's white, rather than pink.
In addition to the normal Dogwood Tree, we know that a new pair of whimsical trees will be launching as well - those being the Candy Apple Tree and the Giant Candy Apple Tree. As with other trees in FarmVille, these three will be masterable, as you can see from their mastery signs above (although the Candy Apple signs do look incomplete).
If we had to guess, all three of them will be released for Farm Cash in the game's store, or the Giant Candy Apple Tree will be available from Candy Apple Tree Mystery Seedlings in the Orchard. We'll be sure to bring you the full details about these three trees when we know more.
Do you like the Dogwood Tree more than these two Candy Apple trees? Let us know in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.03% APR (15 yr)
- Forget Your 401k if you Own a Home (Do This)
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- 5 three-ingredient summer slushies: ‘That looks so refreshing!’
- Mom is praised for huge, ‘beautiful’ blended family with ex-husband: ‘…
- This father-daughter sing-a-long has TikTok beaming: ‘I was having a b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!