Log into FarmVille today, and you might notice that you are able to send Red Mums to friends as a Free Gift for a limited time. To send them, click on the Red Mum icon on the left hand side of the screen, which launches the friend selector. Choose which friends you want to send these flowers to and voila! you are done. Red Mums have been available as a limited time gift periodically, so if you miss them this go-round, you'll likely get another chance to send them in the not-too-distant future.
Also -- a fun fact about mums in real life. 'Mum' is short for Chrysanthemum, and these flowers were first cultivated in China in 15th century BC, and then these blooms made their way to Europe several centuries later. In the United States, mums are usually seen as positive and cheerful, while other countries use these flowers to represent honesty or a symbol of grief.
So -- on that oh-so positive note -- if you have used Red Mums to decorate your farm, send a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll feature it here.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.03% APR (15 yr)
- Forget Your 401k if you Own a Home (Do This)
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- 5 three-ingredient summer slushies: ‘That looks so refreshing!’
- Mom is praised for huge, ‘beautiful’ blended family with ex-husband: ‘…
- This father-daughter sing-a-long has TikTok beaming: ‘I was having a b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!