There's still time to take advantage of a new promotion that has launched in FrontierVille this week, offering players a chance to receive 20% extra Horseshoes on any Game Cards redeemed in the game. This is the same promotion currently running in CityVille (which of course offers 20% extra City Cash), but if you'd prefer Horseshoes instead, you can do so from now until March 20 (presumably until 11:59 PM PST).
Zynga is calling this a discount on Horseshoes, but that's an odd way of thinking about it. It doesn't matter how much your Game Card is worth, as it will be "used up" in its entirety when you redeem. You'll simply receive 20% extra Horseshoes in your transaction, as a bonus for purchasing a Game Card. This doesn't affect the amount of money you'd spend on the Game Card in the first place.
With the new 37 x 37 Land Expansion being available for Horseshoes, and the Detective Agency offering Horseshoes as a way to skip some of the more questionable tasks, this seems like as good of a time as any to purchase Horseshoes, if you were ever interested at all. Just remember to do so by tomorrow night to get the bonus Horseshoes while you can.
Will you redeem a Game Card in FrontierVille for the bonus Horseshoes? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Woman missing her late dog gets emotional when Christmas gift ‘star…
- Mom shares hilarious hack for lying down while watching a 2-year-old
- Going back home for the holidays? 4 things you should do now
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!