If you're one of the (presumably few) players that go through with finding "lost settlers" in FrontierVille's new Detective Agency - that is, you use the building to ask your non-playing FrontierVille friends to come back to the game and are successful at doing so - you'll be rewarded with one of four new Badges in the game depending on just how many players you can bring back to the game.
This new Badge starts at the Private Eye level, which asks you to find 10 "Lost Homesteaders." Your rewards for doing so are 250 XP, 200 coins, and 1 Fast Hands Boost. Of course, this badge has three other levels, and they are as follows:
Super Sleuth: Find 25 Lost Homesteaders - Rewards 500 XP, 500 coins and 3 Fast Hand Boosts
Incredible Investigator: Find 60 Lost Homesteaders - Rewards 1,000 XP, 1,000 coins and 6 Fast Hand Boosts
Dashing Detective: Find 100 Lost Homesteaders - Rewards 2,000 XP, 2,000 coins and 10 Fast Hand Boosts
I'd imagine that it would take an incredibly persuasive individual to convince the full 100 people to come back to the game, although it is unclear right now as to whether or not you could find the same person more than once; that is, find them once, wait for them to leave the game long enough to be considered missing again, and then bring them back a second time and so on.
Good luck if you attempt this Badge - I have a feeling you're going to need it (that and lots of understanding, helpful Facebook friends).
What do you think of this new Badge's requirements? Will you try to bring lost players back to the game, or will you respect your friends' decision to leave the game? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- TikToker reveals how Costco puts sauce on pizza
- FYI, there are a bunch of soft and fluffy UGG slippers on sale for up …
- 4-year-old daughter ‘scares’ mom with her business savviness when she …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!