Zynga is throwing a Game Card "sale" in CityVille this weekend, lasting from now until March 20 (that's tomorrow) at 11:59 PM PST. For all users that redeem a Game Card or eCard for City Cash in CityVille in this time period, you'll receive 20% extra City Cash on your transaction for free.
To be specific, the full value of your Game Card (whether it be $10, $20 or otherwise) will be redeemed when you take part in this promotion - you'll just also receive a few extra City Cash on your account for turning it in during this time. As another bonus, if you redeem a Game Card, Zynga says you'll also receive extra bonus Energy, but they didn't clarify just how many energy points you'd receive. Still, with the recent changes to the availability of energy, any extra energy is better than none.
If you had been planning on redeeming a Game Card but were waiting for a good reason, here it is. Remember, this deal will only be available until Midnight tomorrow evening, so make sure to take advantage of it while there's still time, if you're interested.
What do you think of this new promotion? Is 20% too little of a bonus to have you purchase an eCard, or did you already receive your bonus City Cash and energy? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Walmart is selling a ‘Stranger Things’ cassette player, and yes, it…
- These No. 1 best-selling fleece jackets are less than $25 on Amazon
- Today is the day to upgrade to an Oral-B electric toothbrush — they’re…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!