A series of four new English Countryside crops makes up this latest batch of FarmVille unreleased images, as we can see a wide range of images associated with four crops: Spring Squill, Field Beans, Black Tea, and Corn Flower.
As you can see from the images above, all of these crops will generate bushels as you harvest them, which will then go for sale in their respective market stall. You'll be able to master these new crops as well, thanks to these mastery signs, although no specific details as to how many of each crop you'll need to harvest are available.
We'll make sure to let you know how much these crops cost, how long they take to grow, and if they come with any new crafting recipes just as soon as English Countryside launches - which should be any day now.
Check out the rest of our English Countryside coverage right here.
Which of these four crops is your favorite? Do you like to grow crops based on their appearance or based on their profitability? Will that factor into which of these crops you grow first? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Walmart is selling a ‘Stranger Things’ cassette player, and yes, it…
- These No. 1 best-selling fleece jackets are less than $25 on Amazon
- Today is the day to upgrade to an Oral-B electric toothbrush — they’re…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!