Cheap Hotels in Mexico: $69 Beachfront Resorts
The $69 per person nightly rate is a discount of at least 50% off the normal hotel rate, and all-inclusive resorts are just that. Once you check in, you won't pay a dime for meals, drinks and entertainment. Did I mention the beach?
The availability of these cheap hotel rates varies by resort, but in general are available through August. A select few are available through 2011, including some peak winter dates when beach resort hotel discounts are few and far between. A sampling of the $69 hotel resorts include:
- Cancun's Be Live Viva Beach (two free zip line tours)
- Ixtapa's Krystal Ixtapa (kids 12 and younger eat free)
- Los Cabos' Wyndham Cabo San Lucas (suite upgrade for $6)
- Manzanillo's Tesoro Manzanillo
- Puerto Vallarta's Crown Paradise Club (family room upgrade for $10)
Check back later today and through the week for more great travel deals at WalletPop.