Two new trees have been added in what is likely the last St. Patrick's Day update for this year in FarmVille, and these trees are definitely some of the most whimsical offerings we've ever seen released in the game. The two trees are themed after frosted shamrock-shaped cookies, and are then appropriately called the Lucky Cookies Tree and Giant Lucky Cookies Tree.
As has become the norm here, if you purchase the Lucky Cookies Tree for 5 Farm Cash and then place the tree into your Orchard, you'll have a chance of spawning the Giant version as a Mystery Seedling. This will save you the 10 Farm Cash that you'd have to pay for the tree otherwise.
Both trees can be harvested once every two days, and the first star of mastery for each tree comes after 75 harvests, as has become the norm.
I know lots of users have spoken out against the sheer amount of imaginary trees in FarmVille, saying that they would like more realistic offerings as well, but I personally think these are just too cute to pass up. They'll both be available to purchase in the game's store for the next two weeks.
Check out the rest of our St. Patrick's Day coverage right here.
What do you think of these new trees? Do you like the idea of trees that grow fully decorated cookies? Let us know in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Snag Amazon devices for less, thanks to these early Prime Day deals
- My mom has been a flight attendant for 38 years — here’s what she swea…
- This expensive-looking tank on Nordstrom is now 40% off — get it befor…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!