Looking to take your St. Patrick's Day celebration in FarmVille one step further? Just in time for the holiday itself, Zynga has released two new clothing items with which you can deck out your in-game avatar. While you can purchase each of these items separately, they do compliment each other to form a complete outfit.
The Shamrock Hat costs 5 Farm Cash while a full Leprechaun Costume costs 10 Farm Cash. For those looking to shop on a budget, you'll find that the Shamrock Hat is large enough in scale to show off your enthusiasm without breaking the bank, but if you'd like to splurge on both, you can definitely do that too.
Should you want to carry the festivities on into the future, you'll be able to purchase both of these items for the next two weeks, in order to stock up for a great costume for next year. Just don't expect either of these items to really boost your experience point total, as you'll only gain 175-350 points, depending on the item you purchase.
Check out the rest of our St. Patrick's Day 2011 coverage right here.
Will you purchase either of these items for your avatar, or would you have preferred that Zynga released them earlier in the month to get more use out of them? Let us know in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- 5 latte art TikToks that will inspire you to get fancy with your co…
- I swear by these affordable leg compression sleeves from Amazon to rel…
- This anytime toaster pastry snack is quick and easy: ‘It’s so good’
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!