Along with today's release of the Leprechaun Hunting goals in FrontierVille, that see you, as the name suggests, catching Leprechauns (a new type of varmint in the game that appears when harvesting Clover, Cabbage, or Potatoes), there is also a new quarter of badges up for grabs for doing just that.
The first stage in this badge is called "Hearts Over Yellow Moons" and it requires you to catch just 3 Leprechauns. According to FrontierVille Legend, you'll receive 300 XP and 70 coins for earning this first badge.
The other three badges are listed as follows:
Orange Stars in Clover: 10 Leprechauns - Rewards 1,000 XP and 300 coins
Horseshoes for Diamonds: 25 Leprechauns - Rewards 2,500 XP and 3,700 coins
Red Balloons and a Pot of Gold: 50 Leprechauns - Rewards 5,000 XP and 7,337 coins
While that is an interesting coin reward for the final badge, I think we can all agree that the main reason for completing badges is for the massive XP prizes, and not the coins. Whatever the case, these badges don't have a time limit listed next to them, so you shouldn't have to worry about hunting that many leprechauns too quickly. We'll make sure to let you know if that changes in the future.
Check out the rest of our St. Patrick's Day coverage right here.
What do you think of the new Leprechaun "varmint?" Will these badges give you more incentive to plant the three crops that can bring them out, or will you actually avoid planting them to avoid receiving Leprechauns on your land? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Hurry! Shop the brand new Disney x BaubleBar holiday collection bef…
- 5 hilarious Halloween costumes that are still family-friendly
- 5 adorable family costume ideas for Halloween
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!