Digital Chocolate has broken into the world of Zombie-themed games on Facebook with the release of Zombie Lane. We brought you a preview of Zombie Lane earlier this month, but the game is now officially available to play on the platform. The game will have you creating your own avatar that you will represent you as you fight the undead scourge, and help create a safe zone in your own backyard.
Zombie Lane is called a "survival" game in that you must do everything in your power to survive. You'll find new weapons (or will be given them) at various intervals (you start with a shovel, but are quickly upgraded to a shotgun, for instance), and you'll then use these weapons to attack the zombies that are forever rising from the ground around your yard. Your yard is fenced in, but zombies will try to break the fencing and come after your brains, as zombies most often do.
While the game may be fairly original in its design, Zombie Lane does take a few gameplay elements from other established Facebook games (like FrontierVille). You'll have an energy system that will only allow you to kill so many zombies at once, and you'll receive bonus coins, experience points, and energy as drops from completed tasks. Picking up these bonus items in rapid succession goes to build a combo meter (think bonus bar), which, when filled, rewards you with even more coins.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- The prices at Cole Haan’s End-of-Season Sale are unreal! Score cute…
- This portable, folding cutting board is great for backyard barbecues, …
- Mom captures a day in the life of her son with Type 1 diabetes: ‘This …
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Make Money Moves With These Cards in 2021