A duo of new trees has been released in FarmVille this evening, with these two trees being some of the most whimsical we've seen released in the game to date. These two trees are the Rainbow Tree and the Giant Rainbow Tree, and they come in the current St. Patrick's Day limited edition item theme.
Both of these trees are premium, with the normal Rainbow Tree costing 5 Farm Cash, and the Giant Rainbow Tree going for 10 Farm Cash. Other than the price, these two trees come with the same stats: you'll gain 15 experience points for purchasing either of them, and they can be harvested once every two days for 150 coins. The first star of mastery is available for each tree at 75 harvests.
Remember, the Giant Rainbow Tree will spawn from normal Rainbow Trees that are placed in Orchards, so feel free to save your 10 Farm Cash and simply wait for one to randomly appear on your farm that way - either through your own Mystery Seedlings, or through those claimed from friends' news posts.
Both of these trees will be in the game for the next two weeks.
Check out the rest of our St. Patrick's Day 2011 coverage right here.
Will you purchase either of these trees for your farm? What other fantasy trees would you like to see added to the game? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- TikToker reveals how Costco puts sauce on pizza
- FYI, there are a bunch of soft and fluffy UGG slippers on sale for up …
- 4-year-old daughter ‘scares’ mom with her business savviness when she …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!