Tonight's FarmVille update (which was delayed due to the change in Daylight Saving Time) brings with it two new animals in the current St. Patrick's Day limited edition item theme, but these animals are far more realistic than those we've seen in the past (that is, no green bodies and shamrock patterns here). The two animals are the Irish Cob Horse (which we brought you a sneak peek of in the past) and an Irish Hare.
Both of these animals are premium, as we've come to expect. The Irish Cob Horse costs 26 Farm Cash, and will spawn an Irish Cob Foal when placed inside your Horse Stable and allowed to breed (which happens randomly). You'll gain 2600 experience points for purchasing the horse, which can be harvested once every three days if not placed inside the Horse Stable where you can harvest it daily. The Irish Hare, meanwhile, costs just 12 Farm Cash and will reward you with 1200 experience points for purchasing it, which is still a rather large sum for the price.
Both of these animals will be available in the game for the next two weeks.
Check out the rest of our St. Patrick's Day 2011 coverage right here.
Do you like either of these animals, or do you prefer the ones that take the theme more literally (green animals for St. Patrick's Day - pink animals for Valentine's Day and so on)? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- 4-year-old daughter ‘scares’ mom with her business savviness when s…
- Does sitting all day make your back hurt? Buy this lumbar support cush…
- This cozy sweater is the perfect winter wardrobe upgrade to grab at No…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!