It seems as though Zynga is starting to prepare for Spring with these newest unreleased images of items that will be coming to FarmVille in the near future, as both of these new items contain flowers. While one item the Leprechaun Hat Pot could very well be released as part of the current St. Patrick's Day item theme (even as early as this Wednesday), the other item - the Butterfly Garden, looks to be solely in the theme of Spring, with butterflies flying above a fenced in area of what look to be Lilac Daffys and Daffodils.
One thing to note is that the Butterfly Garden almost looks as though it might be something related to the Spring Garden collection feature that we were given a hint of in the last FarmVille podcast. Perhaps the name has been changed? It is possible that this is an entirely unrelated decoration that also happens to be called a "garden," but we'll let you know what ultimately happens with these two items.
As usual, there is no guarantee that either of these items will officially be released in the game, so keep that in mind.
What do you think of these two new items? Do you think the Butterfly Garden will have a function, or will it simply be a large, elaborate decoration? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates edge up again this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 3 Ways To Find Cash In Your Home (Easier Than You Think)
- Your Best Refinance Rates for November 2021
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- This high-quality Cuisinart 12-piece stainless steel cookware set i…
- The Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid is on sale for less than $50 — its lowes…
- Brussels Sprout Latkes with Maple Mustard Yogurt
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!