We've come across a series of three unreleased images detailing item that will apparently be available in the upcoming English Countryside expansion in FarmVille. One of these items is an animal in the form of a Beefeater Duck (named after the guards of the Tower of London). A second item is a British Chef Gnome, although we believe this name to be more of a placeholder than what it will actually be called in the game. Finally, it looks like we'll be able to purchase a Double Decker Bus in FarmVille, although this bus will actually be a tractor, that is simply made to look like the iconic vehicles from Britain.
How these items will be made available exactly remains to be seen, but it is presumable that you'll be able to place the Beefeater Duck into a Duck Pond (should the English Countryside receive one), and that you'll be able to upgrade your Double Decker Tractor to tend more land at once.
Should we see these items released in the original farm instead, we'll make sure to let you know that as well, so keep checking back with us for more news as it becomes available.
Check out the rest of our English Countryside coverage right here.
What do you think of these new items? Would you purchase a Double Decker Tractor even if it cost Farm Cash? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!