Music can define a videogame as much as its gameplay, graphics and art direction, and Zynga knows this well. It's exactly why Zynga released a sneak peek on YouTube of the tunes behind the English Countryside expansion in FarmVille. Frankly, it sounds an awful lot like a toned-down version of FrontierVille's music. Nothing sounds particularly "English" about it. I'm no composer, but I would have created a FarmVille motif that built off of the original theme song. At any rate, enjoy the minute-long clip of what you'll likely hear on loop for months to come.
[Via FarmVille Freak]
What do you think of the English Countryside music? Would you enjoy listening to this music every time you logged in? Sound off in the comments. Add Comment.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.03% APR (15 yr)
- Forget Your 401k if you Own a Home (Do This)
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- 5 three-ingredient summer slushies: ‘That looks so refreshing!’
- Mom is praised for huge, ‘beautiful’ blended family with ex-husband: ‘…
- This father-daughter sing-a-long has TikTok beaming: ‘I was having a b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!