With the FarmVille English Countryside almost upon us, we've received another Mail Delivery on the outskirts of our farms, giving a recap of activities that will be available in the new expansion from a few of the game's new characters: Lily, Agatha, and Professor Milton.
We've been reminded that we'll be able to farm on rich English soil, plant new crops, craft new items, and breed new sheep, but the main reason for this new Mail Delivery is the prize that we'll receive inside - a brand new (and downright adorable) English Calf. This calf looks like a regular brown and white calf, only it has been given a large themed hat that covers up half of its face, due to the calf's small size.
To receive one of these little cuties, remember to click on the plane on the outside edge of your farm, and then take note of the fact that you can share an extra English Calf with your friends via a general news feed post. Hopefully with this recap postcard, Zynga is trying to tell us that the English Countryside will be here very soon. We'll make sure to let you know if that's the case.
Have you claimed the other prizes being given away through these postcard deliveries in the past? Let us know what you think of this prize in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- 5 latte art TikToks that will inspire you to get fancy with your co…
- I swear by these affordable leg compression sleeves from Amazon to rel…
- This anytime toaster pastry snack is quick and easy: ‘It’s so good’
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!