Unicorn lovers rejoice! It looks as though another variety of unicorn will be added to FarmVille in the current St. Patrick's Day limited edition item theme. This unicorn is of course green, with a cute bunch of shamrocks on its side. We believe it will be (fittingly) called the Shamrock Unicorn.
Another new animal also offers reason to become excited, as an Irish Cob Horse and Foal are apparently launching soon in the game as well. With its name, it's clear that this animal will also appear in the St. Patrick's Day theme in some fashion, although this seems like something more suited to a Mystery Game, rather than a store release (as store released animals tend to be a bit more whimsical than the Mystery Game animals). It is believed that you'll be able to place this Irish Cob Horse into your Horse Stable to have a chance at breeding an Irish Cob Foal.
We have images of both the Irish Cob Foal and the Shamrock Unicorn in action, so check them out below. And keep checking back with us, as we bring you all of the details about these new animals if and when they do officially release in the game.
Check out the rest of our St. Patrick's Day 2011 coverage right here.
Which of these two animals is your favorite? Do you appreciate more realistic animals in FarmVille, or do you love the fun animals like this Shamrock Unicorn? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- 20 cozy necessities for the winter
- Put your leftover gingerbread to good use with these recipes
- Does the viral cloud bread TikTok recipe live up to the hype?
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!