As part of tonight's FarmVille update, Zynga released two new animals in the current St. Patrick's Day theme of limited edition items. One of these items was recently featured in a scam that you may have spotted on your news feed (well, its foal was anyway), but rest assured, this release of the animal is the real deal. That animal of course is the Shamrock Pony, while the other new animal is the Shamrock Pig.
Both of these animals go for Farm Cash, with the Shamrock Pony being the more expensive of the two animals, at 26 Farm Cash. The Shamrock Pig, meanwhile, costs 18 Farm Cash, which is still a fairly hefty price all things considered. Then again, you should never really expect new animals to be available for coins, so I guess the price isn't that great of a surprise.
The Shamrock Pony can be harvested once every three days, while the Shamrock Pig can be harvested from once every two days. Place these animals in their respective animal buildings, however, and you can claim your profits (however meager) once per day.
Both of these animals will be available in the game for the next two weeks, so feel free to take a few days to decide if the Farm Cash price is really worth it.
Check out the rest of our St. Patrick's Day 2011 coverage right here.
What do you think of these animals? Are they worth the high Farm Cash price just because they're limited edition? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates retreat a bit
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Score a Staub Dutch oven for 56% off, plus more must-see weekend de…
- Williams Sonoma has a secret section revealing its top 100 best-sellin…
- TikTok can’t stop talking about this ‘pickle flip jar,’ and if you lov…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!