With Energy now looking to be a very scarce commodity in CityVille, you'll be happy to know that with the release of the three St. Patrick's Day themed businesses in the game this week comes a new collection that rewards you with a +3 energy boost when completed.
The St. Patrick's Collection contains five new items to watch out for, which can be earned when collecting from the Fiddle Shop, the St. Patty's Pub, and the Shamrock Sing-A-Long businesses.
4 Leaf Clover
Pot of Gold
The reward, as we said above, is not only 3 energy, but also 50 Goods. While that may not seem like a lot, keep in mind that the St Patty's Pub only requires 40 Goods to set into motion, so this prize will keep at least one business up and running just a little while longer.
With the changes to the game's energy system, now might also be a good time to check out the other collections that reward energy, as you just might need them in the future.
Check out the rest of our St. Patrick's Day 2011 coverage right here.
What do you think of the St. Patrick's Collection? Will you build the Irish themed buildings to complete it, or is your town too full of other businesses? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates edge up again this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 3 Ways To Find Cash In Your Home (Easier Than You Think)
- Your Best Refinance Rates for November 2021
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- The best Wayfair Cyber Monday deals to take advantage of today
- Coach Outlet’s Cyber Monday deals are live, and prices are up to 70% o…
- 20+ can’t-miss vacuum deals to shop this Cyber Week
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!