If you were wondering why the Green Roses in FarmVille haven't been producing bushels since they were released at the beginning of the month, it could be because Zynga has been hard at work creating ways for you to use those bushels, should they eventually be released. There look to be three new crafting items that you'll be able to create using Green Rose Bushels, all of which are masterable. The three items are a Green Rose Cake, Green Rose Water, and Potpourri.
While these items could very well be added to the standard crafting buildings that we have now, it looks as though these options will be available in an English Countryside version of crafting buildings, as the bushel comes in a darker brown bucket, which has been found on other unreleased English crops.
With the release of a second farm, it only makes sense to allow us to have a second crafting building to use bushels from our new exclusive crops, and we'll be sure to let you know if that is indeed what Zynga is up to as soon as we know more.
What do you think of the idea of having a second crafting building on your English farm? Do you still use the crafting building you already have? Let us know in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Pizza Hut’s new Olympics-themed pie has fast-food fans divided
- Mom sits through entire PTA meeting without a clue she’s missing half …
- Mom saves empty baby wipe containers to hide light switches and outlet…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!