A rather interesting trio of unreleased FarmVille items has been spotted by the folks at FVNation this week, with these three items being Purple Azaleas, a Little Pink Wagon, and a Duck Weather Vane. What makes these items so interesting is the fact that all three have been previously released into the game, only in a different color.
The Purple Azaleas are modeled after the orange Azalea that is currently available to send to your friends from the free gifts page, the Little Purple Wagon is modeled after the Lil Yellow Wagon released in the Mystery Gift box back in April of last year, and finally, the Duck Weather Vane is simply a basic weather vane with a duck on top instead of a chicken.
While it's not entirely unheard of for Zynga to release multiple colors of the same item (look at Hay Bales, Fencing, and even basic Sheep), these items are still rather unusual. Will they bit part of an updated Mystery Gift box in the game, or will they be part of an upcoming Spring theme? We'll make sure to let you know in the coming days and weeks, when and if these items officially launch in the game, so keep checking back.
What do you think of these three new items? Do you like these colors of items better than the original items? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since April 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- This weekend only, leggings are buy one get one free at Yummie
- Cozy tea recipes that are peak winter aesthetic
- 5 pistachio recipes where they’re the star ingredient
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!