Just as we predicted, this weekend's FarmVille update brought with it the many Mardi Gras themed items that we brought you sneak peeks of last week. This first duo of items comes in the form of the two Mardi Gras Trees that look similar to last year's release, but are in fact entirely new trees.
As you might expect, the normally sized tree costs just 5 Farm Cash, while the giant version costs 10 Farm Cash. You'll be able to master both trees by harvesting them once every two days, and you'll reach the first star of mastery for each tree after 75 harvests. Remember, if you'd rather just purchase one of these trees, in an effort to save some Farm Cash, just purchase the normal Mardi Gras Tree and then place it into one of your Orchards, as you'll then have a chance to spawn the giant tree as a Mystery Seedling.
Both of these trees will be available in the game for the next two weeks, so make sure to purchase them fast and throw a Mardi Gras celebration now while you still can.
What do you think of these two new trees? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Yummy pumpkin recipes on TikTok
- 7 festive sweaters to wear to family dinners this holiday that aren’t …
- 6 warm puffy coats you can buy right now for less than $50 at Nordstro…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!