A trio of new Mardi Gras themed animals were released as part of tonight's FarmVille update, with two of these being available in the game's store. These two animals are the Carnival Horse and the Carnival Pig, both of which are unfortunately only available for Farm Cash.
First, the Carnival Pig costs 18 Farm Cash, and can be harvested from once every two days. You'll gain 1800 experience points for purchasing it. Meanwhile, the Carnival Horse costs more at 26 Farm Cash. You'll gain 2600 experience points for spending more on the horse, which can be harvested every three days; that is, unless you place it inside the Horse Stable, where it can be harvested once daily. This is also the way to create the third animal in the game - the Carnival Foal - as you'll have a chance of breeding a foal when you have the Horse and a Stallion in your Horse Stable.
Remember though - as exciting as it might be to breed this horse to create a foal will only be sharable to your friends, and you won't actually get to keep one of your own. To have a Carnival Foal on your own land, you'll need to look out for wall posts from friends that have bred their own horses and received one at random.
Both the Carnival Horse and Carnival Pig will be available in the game's store for the next two weeks, while of course the Carnival Foal will continue to be available for long after.
Which of these two animals is your favorite? Do you think either is worth the high Farm Cash price? Let us know in the comments.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!