If you've been saving up FarmVille's Golden Mystery Eggs as you simply don't need another Golden Chicken in your coop (or if you've been avoiding claiming the mystery eggs from your friends altogether), you will be happy to know that a new prize has now started appearing when users open up their Golden Mystery Eggs. FarmVille Feed has the scoop on how you can now receive a Clover Chicken (part of the game's St. Patrick's Day item theme) from a Golden Mystery Egg.
Of course, this is entirely random, and there's no guarantee that you'll actually receive a Clover Chicken as opposed to another prize, but the chance of receiving a free Clover Chicken is always better than having to spend 50 Gold to receive a Clover Chicken in the new Pot of Gold feature, right?
It's great to see Zynga adding new rewards to at least one Mystery Egg, which had gone a bit stale, in my humble opinion. Let us know if you receive any other new rewards when you open eggs in the future!
[Image Credit: FarmVille Feed]
Check out the rest of our St. Patrick's Day 2011 coverage right here.
Have you received a Clover Chicken from a Mystery Egg? Let us know in the comments.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!