We've seen some huge news this morning - there is now a way to force RewardVille to load onto your Facebook account without waiting for Zynga to slowly (very slowly) roll it out across all of their game players. FVNation has come across posts such as the one above, showing users who are redeeming their ZPoints for a new item - the Porch Home in FarmVille.
If you see any post like this, make sure to click on the "Get Reward" link. If you're fast enough, and maybe just a bit lucky, you will be taken to a page telling you that your reward is waiting. Through this, you'll be able to use Facebook Connect to connect your Facebook account with your new RewardVille account, where you can claim the prize above, and start using the feature to its fullest across Zynga's network of games.
You'll be able to earn a maximum of 80 points per day per game, with a maximum of 300 points per day for the entire Zynga catalog. Of course, you'll need to be lucky enough to have a friend that has received RewardVille either through this method, or through actually being given it by Zynga, which is probably the hardest part of all. Still, the possibilities for receiving RewardVille have just increased, so for now we can't really argue with that.
[Image Credit: FV Nation]
Have you seen any posts like the one above on your news feed, but didn't know what they were? Let us know if you've received RewardVille in the comments. What do you think of the service?
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Today only, this best-selling air purifier is more than $100 off on…
- Indulge your inner Francophile with these yummy galette recipes
- 5 warm and toasty drinks for a cozy cocktail hour
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!