Check Out All the Newly Painted United Planes
This photo gallery highlights some of the airplanes that United has painted in their updated paint scheme, known as a livery. The new United Airlines – in its merger with Continental Airlines – has completed painting 309 mainline and regional aircraft.
They still have 80% of their fleet left to paint. United will be accelerating their re-branding in the coming months and passengers are already starting to see some of the new advertising and will soon see facilities with the latest United brand.
United and Continental completed their merger on October 1, 2010. Although they have started to use the combined United brand, both airlines will continue to operate separately until receipt of a single operating certificate, which they hope to have by the end of 2011.
- Travel Then & Now Through Photos (Amazing Pics!)[AOL Travel]
- The 4 Happiest Cities on Earth[Reader's Digest]
- International Body Language: Travel Etiquette 101[Lonely Planet]
- How to Survive a "127 Hours" Ordeal[FoxNews]
- IndiGo Airlines Passenger Refuses To Fly With Female Pilot[Huffington Post]