With Spring's arrival just around the corner, Zynga has kicked FrontierVille into a sort of Spring Fever with the release of the Flower Shop building. Well, perhaps building isn't the proper word, as this looks more like a cart, or stand, than an actual building - an object that you could easily see moving from one location to the next, wherever there were flowers needed.
The Flower Shop is slowly rolling out to users, so if you don't see it in your store, be patient, as it will come around to you soon. The shop itself can be purchased from the store for 1,000 coins and 100 Wood. You'll need to be at least level 20 to purchase the Flower Shop, but once you do place its base on your land, you'll need to whack the base 18 times (each whack costs 9 Wood).
Once you build the base, you'll need to go about the usual process of collecting items to complete its construction. This time around, we see an assortment of three older items and three new items to the game. Meet us behind the break to see what those items are.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- These pasta cupcakes are the ultimate savory dish
- Jump-start your morning with these delicious egg sandwich recipes
- Anxious Reddit parents wonder just how bad the baby formula shortage i…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!