After CityVille launched, it was only a matter of weeks before it surpassed FarmVille and reached its current height of 20 million daily players. Zynga Product Development VP Mark Skaggs says they managed to perform what he considers the "impossible" with FarmVille and then with CityVille almost two years later.
And even though Zynga's city building Facebook game is breaking all sorts of records in popularity, Skaggs admitted there were things they could have done better. And his laundry list, revealed in his talk at the 2011 Game Developer Conference in San Francisco, goes something like this:
- 30-year mortgage rate dips again to 3%. Time for a refinance.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Charming toddler tries to woo dad when mom puts her foot down: ‘She…
- 5 under $25: Affordable gold jewelry from Amazon you need for the summ…
- Are these internet-famous ‘mini waffles’ worth the hype?
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!