New details about the FarmVilleEnglish Countryside expansion have been revealed on Zynga's official fan page for the event, called simply "FarmVille English Countryside." We've not only been given a more detailed look at the Sheep Pen, via the picture above, but we now also know that there will be two additional characters (at least) to meet and interact with in two separate activities.
First, we'll be able to "dig for artifacts" with Professor Milton. There's no telling what this will entail - it could be as simple as receiving new collection items when we plant seeds, similar to how we find items in the Limited Time collections now, or it could even see a makeshift Treasure Isle feature come to the game, with plots to dig and treasures to discover. Zynga has been incredibly light on the details so far, but we're looking forward to what this all means.
Next, we'll be able to build a new building in the form of a Pub. Again, details are nonexistent at this point, as to whether or not the Pub will serve a purpose after it has been built, or simply be decorative, but this does give us something else to look forward to as we make our way into the new farm.
We'll make sure to bring you continued coverage on the game-changing feature as Zynga reveals new items, so keep checking back.
[Image Credit: Zynga]
Check out the rest of our FarmVille Cheats & Tips right here.
In the meantime, let us know what you think of these two new activities - what do you hope the "digging for artifacts" activity entails? Let us know in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- We tried 3 viral college-ready gadgets — and this was our favorite
- 5 latte art TikToks that will inspire you to get fancy with your coffe…
- I swear by these affordable leg compression sleeves from Amazon to rel…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!