Sneaky Zynga... While they announced that there were only two new buildings to unlock in the new Edgar and Ruth retail quests in CityVille, which also made it seem like there were only two new quests in total, it turns out the quest series lives on. Part III is called Out of Town Birds. While the first two quests saw you making helping Edgar and Ruth with dinner, and the second saw you helping Edgar find parking for an expensive car, this quest goes back to the birds (Ruth's birds), asking you to help them have some fun by exploring some of your neighbors' cities atop tour buses.
There are three fairly simple tasks to complete for this one, one being to collect a Shopping Cart collectible item. The Shopping Cart is part of the new Retail Collection, and can be earned by collecting from the new Tofu Burger and City Supermarket buildings. Don't worry if you have yet to start this quest set and don't own these buildings - you'll need to have them in your city just to complete the first quest in this now trio.
Another task in this quest asks you to supply your franchises three times. It doesn't matter which franchise you supply, or how many goods it takes to supply that franchise - simply supply three of your franchies in your friends' towns and this step will be complete.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- TikToker reveals how Costco puts sauce on pizza
- FYI, there are a bunch of soft and fluffy UGG slippers on sale for up …
- 4-year-old daughter ‘scares’ mom with her business savviness when she …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!