Last week, we brought you a sneak peek of an unreleased treehouse in FarmVille that fits into the upcoming St. Patrick's Day theme. Thanks to a new unreleased image, though, we've learned that this Treehouse is apparently called the Leprechaun House, as you can see above.
Interestingly, this preview of the building's menu seems to only represent four of the five stages of growth that we spotted last week (if the green dot at the far left represents the starter frame we'll likely receive for free). Could Zynga be deciding whether or not to scrap one of the four upgrade stages to help us start collecting items (presumably Gold for this year's Pot of Gold) more quickly? Additionally, in this image, there is room for a fourth building item, other than the three that we're used to - those being the Wooden Boards, Nails, and Bricks. Depending on whether or not this image is a place-holder, we may need a fourth ingredient to build the Leprechaun's House. Our guess would be Watering Cans, but that's totally up in the air at this point.
We'll make sure to let you know all of the details about this new Leprechaun house as soon as we know more, so keep checking back.
Check out our St. Patrick's Day coverage right here.
In the meantime, share your speculations on this new item with us in the comments. How many building stages will it have? What is the mystery fourth ingredient? Let us know what you think!
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- People can’t get over how comfy these $40 sneakers are: ‘It feels l…
- Easy and inexpensive dinner ideas under $25
- Make your own hoodie out of a quilt
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!