What better way to really show your love for Fairy Tales and all things fantasy-related in FarmVille than to deck out your in-game avatar in one of the game's newest themed costumes? These costumes will see your character jumping right into a storybook, but there are more options available here if you're a girl player, than if you're a boy.
Either way, you can now pick up a complete Fairy Costume (including Wings) for 10 Farm Cash), a Knight Costume (with a helmet that covers your avatar's entire head) for 30 Farm Cash, and a Princess dress and shoes for 100,000 coins. If you'd like the hat to complete this Princess outfit, this is unfortunately a separate purchase, being available for 5 Farm Cash on its own.
The only good thing about the above is the fact that you can simply purchase the Damsel Hat and leave the Princess dress alone, if you're simply looking for some nice headwear, rather than the full ensemble. Regardless of which on you choose, all will be available in the game for the next two weeks. We'll be sure to let you know if Zynga releases more themed costumes in the future, so keep checking back.
What other kinds of Fairy Tale themed costumes would you like to see released in the game? Let us know in the comments.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!