Thanks to a new set of unreleased images, it appears as though the Pot of Gold collection feature in FarmVille will be returning this year as part of the game's St. Patrick's Day celebration. While we have already seen the release of the Wishing Well, it's looking more and more like this might be a one-off building, not related to the Pot of Gold and Tree House that we also believe will be launching in the coming days / weeks.
Here you can see the four known stages of the Pot of Gold's progression for this year. It looks like there might be room for a fifth stage, in between three and four, as it makes a very large jump in complexity and size, but only time will tell at this point. We believe that the upcoming Tree House will allow you to collect gold everyday to place into the Pot of Gold, just as the Cupid's Castle allowed you to collect Valentines for the Valentine Mailbox.
What the prizes will be inside this Pot of Gold remain to be seen, but we'll make sure to give you all of the details about this Pot of Gold should it officially launch in the game (perhaps as early as this weekend), so keep checking back.
Check out our St. Patrick's Day coverage right here.
What do you think of this year's Pot of Gold? What sorts of prizes do you hope await inside? Let us know in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- 5 cold dinners that are perfect for hot summer nights
- Mom proves all women are married to the same man in hilarious TikTok: …
- Dad discovers 11-year-old has been drinking ‘mimosas’ in the bathtub: …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!