Back in the middle of January, Zynga released a four-part goals series in Cafe World called "Fry Hard." These quests, of course, utilized the Deep Fryer item in your cafe by allowing you to unlock three new recipes to cook in said Deep Fryer. Apparently, that wasn't enough recipes for some users, as Zynga has now released another six missions in the series that leaves off where Fry Hard IV left off.
That being the case, the first new mission being released this week is Fry Hard V, but it will only be available to those that have completed parts I - IV first. For a complete guide on how to get up to this point, make sure to check out our guide.
All set? Meet us behind the break to see what new items and recipes are in store for you via these six new missions. Keep in mind, these missions are subject to change at any time.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Indulge your inner Francophile with these yummy galette recipes
- 5 warm and toasty drinks for a cozy cocktail hour
- More than 11,000 Amazon shoppers have given this stylish sweater a 5-s…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!