Farmers, it looks like the three limited edition trees (re-released) as part of FarmVille's new Fairy Tale item theme might not be alone in the game for long, as we've come across images of not one, but two new trees that will apparently be coming to the game in the near future.
The two trees are a one-two punch, being the Golden Apple Tree, and the Giant Golden Apple tree. Both will be masterable, as they have accompanying Mastery Signs. While there's no guarantee that both trees will be released in the store to purchase, we'd assume that at least the normally-sized Golden Apple Tree will release for a price around 5-10 Farm Cash, while the Giant Golden Apple Tree will be available to receive as a Mystery Seedling, when placing said Golden Apple Tree into an Orchard.
Again, prices and availability are completely up in the air at this point - these are just our predictions. We'll be sure to let you know if our predictions were right if and when these trees do officially launch in the game.
Would you like have a shining golden tree on your farm, or do you prefer trees that are more realistic? Let us know in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- 5 latte art TikToks that will inspire you to get fancy with your co…
- I swear by these affordable leg compression sleeves from Amazon to rel…
- This anytime toaster pastry snack is quick and easy: ‘It’s so good’
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!