Suspected Thief Arrested on American Airlines Plane
A Kentucky man whose wallet was stolen from his car alerted police after he saw the plane ticket purchase on his bank balance the following morning, according to a local Kentucky television station.
Police arrived at the airport just before the suspected thief, Joshua Denham, 21, was slated to depart on an American Airlines flight. Officers boarded the aircraft and arrested Denham on charges of theft by unlawful taking and theft of identity.
It remains unclear where Denham was going, but police found the victim's credit cards and foreign currency on the suspect.
- The 5 Worst Ideas for Alcohol Ever[FoxNews Travel]
- Check Out Former Egyptian President Mubarak's New Home (PHOTOS)[Huffington Post]
- Top 5 Fast Food Cities in the U.S.[Reader's Digest]
- Headless Ghost Forces Theme Park Ride to Move Ride[FoxNews Travel]
- Best Up-And-Coming Vacation Spots[Reader's Digest]