Cruise Passengers Get Rocked by Stormy Weather and Rough Seas [video]
Screencapture from video posted by lolburgersaretastey
For those that are not too familiar with cruising, there is a peak season and an off-season for cruising. The off-season is typically referred to as hurricane season and runs from June 1st until November 30th. As one would assume, off-season means great cruise deals but also runs the risk of stormy seas.
Today's video shows just how bad the rough seas can get. Watch as these passengers get rocked (literally). If there's one thing you learn from watching this, it's to make sure and purchase travel insurance. You never know what can happen on your cruise adventure.
Beware, if you're not a fan of high-energy rave music, turn your volume down. The music really doesn't lend much to the video. If you're impatient like me, skip to the following points.
00:44: A little taste of the action
04:08: Time to slip and slide. The action really picks up.
If you know of a travel or destination related video you would like to share, leave a comment or tweet me at @patrickObatu. You may find it as our next Video of the Day.
- The 5 Worst Ideas for Alcohol Ever[FoxNews Travel]
- Check Out Former Egyptian President Mubarak's New Home (PHOTOS)[Huffington Post]
- Top 5 Fast Food Cities in the U.S.[Reader's Digest]
- Headless Ghost Forces Theme Park Ride to Move Ride[FoxNews Travel]
- Best Up-And-Coming Vacation Spots[Reader's Digest]