In a fairly interesting update to FrontierVille today, Zynga has added a new collection to the game, but there is currently no way to earn items for said collection. The Collection is the Injured Animal collection, and it asks you to find five items, as usual:
Cone of Shame
All of these items are medical in nature, and right now, Zynga offers us this in the way of a hint for completing it: "Injured Animal Collectibles drop when you tend injured animals (you'll need to heal them up first)." But what exactly does this mean? Will sick animals randomly appear on our homestead, or will our current animals become sick, and need some sort of first aid?
We've discovered that a new quest will likely be coming to the game in the future introducing the concept of Injured Animals. Meet us behind the break for details about this upcoming new quest.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates stay low, extending refi opportunity
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- You can now create your own custom Keurig coffee maker with pattern…
- Long-distance son disguises himself as ‘nervous’ Carrabba’s waiter to …
- If the holidays and finals are stressing you out, try these calming ha…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!